Oras Group is a significant European provider of sanitary fittings: the market leader in the Nordics and a leading company in Continental Europe. The company’s mission is to create the smartest water experiences for everyone and its vision is to become the Perfect Flow Company. The Group has two strong brands, Oras and Hansa. The Group operates with its own staff in 17 markets. Oras Group’s net sales were 233.5 million euros in 2021 and employed 1255 people.
We are now looking for a
Web & eCommerce Manager
who will be responsible for driving and optimizing the performance and user experience of Oras Group’s websites. This is a new role located in Espoo, Finland, and reports directly to the Group CMO.
Your responsibilities include:
- Driving and optimizing the performance of Oras Group’s websites, including e.g. conversion, assortment, and site map logics, by utilizing data analytics and user behavioral insights.
- Monitoring technical website performance, incl. minimizing page load times and taking measures to prevent website downtimes.
- Reviewing the current CMS solution and evaluating, planning and budgeting for, if necessary, a change to another system.
- Assessing, planning, budgeting for and implementing an eCommerce engine to our website as well as to our B2B mobile applications.
- Acting as a team lead and line manager for the Web & eCommerce team.
- Defining processes for workflows and automation opportunities in cooperation with other marketing functions.
- Jointly with the marketing team planning and developing editorial content for websites and implementing it to the CMS.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Previous experience from website management, preferably from an eCommerce site/platform.
- Understanding of and experience from data-driven/analytical decision-making.
- Understanding of technical website performance optimization and best practices in the field.
- Experience from various marketing technologies to the degree of being able to assess potential for optimization and to implement a new set up and solutions if necessary.
- Excellent user-centric design knowledge and grasp of contemporary UX/UI designs.
- Great knowledge of web accessibility principles.
- Willingness to lead your own team.
- Experience from working with international and cross functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, being a proactive and solution-oriented team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Finnish & German considered a plus)
- Relevant education/degree.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a new role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths.
- Opportunity to work in a small but ambitious marketing team in a truly international set-up, shaping the future of our business by utilizing state-of-the-art solutions and resources.
- Low hierarchies and open and transparent communication.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our office in Espoo, Finland, enabling you to balance between working on-site/home for 2-3 days per week.
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile to Henrico Digital’s consultant Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by Sun 19th March 2023. We will start interviews with suitable candidates already during the application period.
Read more about Oras Group: https://www.orasgroup.com/