We are looking for a Mobile SDK Developer who’s inspired to build solutions for our developer customers, partners, and the GitHub ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build SDKs that serve as the primary integration point for developers to connect applications with Polar devices wirelessly.
- Working with engineering and product teams to identify and contribute major features and enhancements to the SDK platform.
- Build compelling demos and tutorials for developers.
- The SDK platform spans multiple programming languages, technical stacks, and libraries, providing an opportunity to learn and contribute to many of them.
- Focus point on Mobile SDK, including Android and iOS platforms.
What we value:
- Previous experience from product development.
- Experience from Android and/or iOS specific engineering.
- You are enthusiastic about learning new languages and enjoy working in a technologically diverse environment.
- You are self-motivated and proactively create partnerships across an organization.
What we see as an advantage:
- Skills with any of the following technologies: Gradle projects, Maven repositories, CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager.
- Experience with wireless technologies or protocols, such as Bluetooth Low Energy or WiFi.
- Experience with Flutter development is a plus.
What we offer:
- We are a global company with big ambitions and an exciting future, so we need the right talent in the right roles doing the right things.
- A company with a purpose, huge aspirations, rewarding and exciting work, plus a strong team spirit: it’s an environment where the right person can thrive, develop a unique set of skills, grow as a professional, and as a person.
- We’re the perfect choice for you who’s interested in sports and mobility wear. You’ll always have access to the latest Polar products.
- Working in an efficient and dynamic team with extensive opportunities for development and influence
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- We offer you great possibilities for working remotely. Our headquarters is in Kempele. You can also work in our offices in Jyväskylä, Tampere or Helsinki. Choose, which suits best for you!
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s ICT Recruitment Consultant Mira Vesala (email@example.com).
Kindly notice we will start interviews with the suitable candidates right away, so we hope to hear from you soon!
Polar’s foundation is built on an idea that was born over forty years ago on a cross-country ski track in northern Finland. The idea was to measure the beats of the heart with a wearable device – but it grew into something much bigger when we discovered just how powerful that information can be when it’s used in the right way. This same idea still guides us, and it’s the reason we continue to push the limits on what we believe is humanly possible – in terms of science, health, and performance.