Would you like to be a part of one of the most transformational companies of the decade? Are you a content guru who cares about the environment?
We are now looking for an experienced and passionate Web Content Development Manager (Global) to join Neste’s Brand Marketing and Digital Services team in Espoo, to spearhead efforts to transform our web presences.
The team is part of Neste global brand team and is responsible for developing and maintaining Neste’s global digital presences (website, social media, SEM), brand level content marketing, brand campaigns, media planning and buying. We work collaboratively with our brand management team, data and insights team, communications as well as various other marketing teams in the business units.
In this new role, you will get the opportunity to lead the content development project and the future ongoing optimization of the global web content in the transformation of Neste’s web presence. This is one of the most critical digital transformation projects related to Neste’s global web platform renewal.
The Neste website is an important destination for our customers, partners, suppliers and stakeholders and we are refreshing the entire architecture, platform, analytics, content, and UX/UI design to ensure it is future proofed. As a web content development manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that the various projects for this renewal are working together and progressing seamlessly. You will work closely with the Head of Brand and Digital Services, Digital Customer Experience Manager, Web Development Managers, talents at web content training and building, business stakeholders and agency partners. Together with your colleagues you ensure that the web content strategy and the content development for the renewed website is delivered on time and on target.
- Drive the content strategy development for the renewed website in close collaboration with your team members and internal stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Manage and map the migration and/or renewal of content from current website to the new website in line with the migration plan.
- Use your editorial skills to develop and manage an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board. Develop editorial guidelines to ensure consistent brand messaging across the website.
- Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content and manage the content lifecycle. Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content.
- Develop, create, and manage engaging, search engine and mobile optimized content that aligns with our brand strategy. Address the needs and interest of our customers together in collaboration with the communications team and business units.
- Build and develop the governance model, facilitate, and drive the development of key processes and ways of working related to global web content management.
- Use web metrics and your knowledge of digital technology to maximize search ranking, optimize content and analyze user engagement.
- Train colleagues in writing and producing content for our website, develop the trainings materials and process, and generate new ideas to draw web audience’s attention.
The best combination to success in this role
- Proven work experience as a web content manager or a similar (minimum of 3–5 years), prior experience with web renewal, is a definite plus.
- Experienced with one or more CMS (i.e., Drupal, Contentful).
- An excellent writer and editor, with good spelling and grammar and the ability to develop and/or adapt to different house styles.
- Experience in coordinating content design and production processes.
- Highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Logical and analytical, with an ability to spot patterns, gaps, and repetitions in web content.
- Good communicational skills and capability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and vendors, experience from a matrix organization is a plus.
- Knowledge about data-driven and customer journey-based content development, web content search engine optimization and content development processes.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Relevant degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Economics, Technical Writing, or related field.
- An opportunity to shape the future of web content development for Neste’s global web platform.
- A chance to reimagine the current solutions as we accelerate our digital transformation.
- A chance to work with a diverse group of people, including marketing, data & insights, communications, and your other content development colleagues.
- You will have the opportunity to define new ways of working, how we engage with our stakeholders with content in our digital channels and how Neste’s brand gets represented globally.
- Competitive salary and a variety of benefits.
- Flexible working hours and ability to influence where to work from.
Contact Henrico Digital’s recruitment consultants Markus Hämäläinen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Linda Laakso (email@example.com) by sending a short message and a link to you LinkedIn profile. Submit your info by September 18, the latest. Please note that we start interviews already during the application period.