Are you a solution-oriented people person who’d love to launch the next stage of their career at a rapidly-growing, international success story? If you’re a recruitment superhero who knows how to build and execute scalable hiring processes that can support our growth, we’d love to talk!
Sympa is a leading HR system used by hundreds of thousands of users in over 100 countries world-wide. Sympa and our partners at Recruitee currently employ a 300+ strong team of Europe-based experts that serve more than 4,000 B2B customers across Europe and North America.
As our first ever
Talent Acquisition Partner
you will ensure we acquire the talent needed to develop our business operations in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Norway, with the UK, Germany and more markets to come.
We are also retooling our Group level recruitment strategy so we can identify and expand our internal R&D by hiring new software development talents to work with our own Sympa product platform. Under your guidance, our Group level recruitment will become a high-performing function that keeps finding the right people for the right roles.
Your main responsibilities
- Ownership of day-to-day recruitment operations: Building a recruitment strategy, KPIs, and continuously identifying areas for development. You´ll know how, when and where to recruit.
- Talent pipeline management: You´ll introduce us to the world of sourcing by proactively attracting talents into our recruitment pipelines.
- Knowledge of our teams, roles and functions to identify what capability needs and gaps lie ahead.
- Delivering great candidate experience and talking with passion about the culture, changes and challenges we face at Sympa.
- Supporting our hiring managers in making the right decisions.
- Assessing candidates against objective standards with the support of our assessment partner – and making sure our new talents succeed.
- Participating in development programs around Employer branding.
What we value
We really value strongly motivated and curious people that are eager to learn and embrace new challenges in rapidly growing, changing environment. We believe the following skills will help you succeed in this role:
- You are an accomplished Talent Acquisition Professional with a proven track record preferably from a fast-paced company. Your background covers all key areas in recruitment as well as experience in the field of tech and IT recruitments.
- You are a fun colleague with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You connect with people of all backgrounds.
- You have the ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- You are not only a good culture fit, you’ll also add to our culture by bringing your special uniqueness to your work.
- Your inner drive is strong, and you have a talent for building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers. You have a sense of responsibility, a proven ability to work well under pressure and are capable of adapting and responding to change.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
What we offer
As a ”Sympatico” (as we call our co-workers), you’ll get to make a real difference in a rapidly growing, international success story. We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We offer you:
- A key position supported by hundreds of amazing colleagues in an inclusive, fun and fully committed working environment.
- Freedom, independence, and ownership to develop your position so you can build and implement innovative recruitment strategies.
- A chance to grow along with your responsibilities and challenges to match your experience.
- A well-functioning collaborative hiring platform to play with: Recruitee ATS.
- Healthy work-life balance: Yes! Relax, have a life. Wellbeing is the key for all learning and development.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our offices in either Vantaa or Lahti (Finland) and partially remotely enabling you to balance between working on-site/home.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but no later than by 9th of Jan 2022 to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (email@example.com). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Sympa at www.sympa.com