Are you a quality-oriented person? Do you have a customer-centric mindset and test automation in your toolbox? Hooray, we have an awesome place for you where you can fully shine and enjoy a smooth journey with us. Here at Sympa we are developing a leading HR system, with happy users all over Europe.
We would like to find a talented Test Automation Engineer to be part of the team. Test automation engineers work as part of development teams, but also share their experience with each other. Our development team has grown in the last few years, and now numbers more than 40 people. Your closest colleagues will be developers and other quality professionals. For test automation the Robot framework is our tool of choice.
As a Test Automation Engineer at Sympa you will have an opportunity to:
- Deepen your knowledge of quality assurance and test automation.
- Build test automation with modern technologies like Robot framework.
- Apply your talent in a multitude of ways and learn new things, challenging your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture.
- Share your experience with other likeminded test automation engineers and be part of an awesome development team.
- Enjoy a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere.
- Work a flexible schedule and have time for your family and friends. In addition to enjoying our work we value our spare time.
- Play foosball, our game of choice.
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience as a test automation engineer or a quality assurance engineer.
- Knowledge of Robot Framework and experience using it professionally.
- Curiosity and willingness to try and learn new tools, frameworks and technologies.
- Good documentation skills.
- Proactivity, analytical mindset and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent collaboration skills – Sympa loves teamwork!
You will be a part of our Sympatican family. Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. Decisions are made fast, within a flat hierarchy, and everyone who works at Sympa is valued for themselves and for their skills. We have the freedom to create, implement and grow together in Sympa. We offer you occupational healthcare services and other company benefits: lunch, parking, excercise, culture, office allowance and bike benefit. We have offices in Vantaa and Lahti, but flexible working is part of who we are.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but no later than by 13.11. to Henrico Digital’s Senior ICT Recruitment Consultant Andreas Ögård (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Sympa at www.sympa.com.