We are therefore looking for
2 (Technical) Project Managers
to join our team in either Helsinki or Kuopio.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing our system integration projects and acting as the main customer contact point ensuring a smooth integration of our services to our customers’ systems.
In an integration project you will be working in a central role alongside with our skilled Developers and Account Managers, as well as with customers’ IT & Business Controlling teams to ensure a timely delivery. Typically, you will be working with multiple different projects simultaneously – each in a different phase. A system integration project’s length is about 3 months.
Since our SaaS solution is very versatile and can be applied to a number of use cases, this position will give you an insight into many industries, ranging from eCom to travel to banking. This position also offers you great possibilities for professional growth in a multicultural, cozy, and laid-back team.
We hope you have a can-do mindset and have the drive to continuously improve and broaden your skillset. We value independent problem-solving skills and customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do.
In order to succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- Previous work experience from leading/managing customer projects (min 2 years)
- Understanding of various tech systems or programming languages (no deep-end tech skills required)
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies and to develop yourself
- Applicable education (e.g. BBA/Masters Degree) or similar
- Fluent Finnish and English skills
We offer you:
- A possibility to join an internationally growing company and to become a FinTech expert
- International and at the same time cozy and laid-back team spirit – we are doing also international client projects and yet we invest in the wellbeing of our employees – at Lendiron, work-life balance is respected
- Great possibilities for professional growth and development: e.g. external training provided by the employer and a possibility to broaden your role into a direction you wish
- A chance to travel abroad as soon as the circumstances allow it
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as a cottage available for staff’s personal use in Tahko, and lunch & sports benefit
- Flexibility on work hours and a possibility for remote work – as long as the job is done, it doesn’t matter what time of day you are working
Interested? Please submit your CV and application letter soonest possible, but no later than May 13th to Henrico Digital’s Senior ICT Recruitment Consultant Markus Hämäläinen email@example.com . We will start the interview process with suitable candidates right away.