UPM Energy is the second largest electricity producer in Finland. It is an independent business area of UPM focusing on energy generation and optimization. Our holistic Beyond Spot service empowers energy producers and retailers to modernize their energy management. We help our clients to uncover energy savings, sustainability targets and revenue potential by digitalizing, automating and optimizing their energy management.
We are now looking for a
Service Platform Owner, Energy Business Services
to join our growing, startup-minded team of seven colleagues in Helsinki/Tampere /Augsburg. This is a new position, and you will report to Director, Energy Business Services.
- Ownership of the service platform and acting as the business side discussion partner for UPM IT / Energy Business Area IT / vendors regarding Beyond Spot platform.
- Maintaining and developing a long-term roadmap, best practices, processes and documentation of the platform.
- Working as a technical project manager in customer implementation projects and platform projects coordinating the work between service providers and other 3rd parties (incl. customers’ 3rd parties).
What we value:
- 5+ years of working experience and a passion to serve customers with a fit for purpose, efficient, modern and reliable service platform.
- Excellent project management skills and experience on that.
- Experience from providing IT system specifications and capability to model complex processes into IT systems.
- Experience from developing modern cloud-based data or IoT platforms in a secure and scalable way and familiarity with data integration methods (APIs, data exchange between on-premise and cloud systems).
- You are comfortable with working in a network of experts and with complex processes and consider yourself a true team player.
- Fluency in English and preferably also either in Finnish or German.
- Relevant university degree.
- Experience from energy markets is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job and a possibility to work at the heart of the revolution of energy industry and sustainability.
- A new key position supported by amazing colleagues in team equipped with a start-up mindset.
- A flexible hybrid working environment enabling you to balance between working on-site/home. Our modern offices are located in the heart of Helsinki/Tampere.
- Support, training and opportunities to build up your expertise and development.
- Occupational healthcare, culture and sports benefits (Epassi).
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s ICT Recruitment Consultant Linda Laakso (email@example.com) . We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
Read more about UPM Energy: www.upmenergy.com