Are you passionate about data & insights? Do you want to work in an ambitious, yet relaxed team of like-minded individuals helping some of Finland’s biggest companies make better business decisions based on data?
We are now looking for a business-minded
with consultative attitude to join our team of 25+ data & analytics experts in Helsinki or in Turku. In this role you will be helping our clients make the most out of data to gain insights for growing their business. You will act as a trusted advisor and sparring partner for them.
You’ll get to work with clients from a number of different industries to facilitate their data-driven business decision-making, find opportunities and make recommendations.
In this position you will also have the opportunity to work as an active member of our analytics competence team and drive whole organization strategic analytical thinking and competence development forward.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced professional with a solid background from web analytics, preferably with previous experience working in an agency or consultancy.
- Previous client-facing consulting experience in analytics using data to provide meaningful, actionable insights to businesses.
- Solid understanding of web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics), preferably including dealing with cookie consents.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously and prioritising own work to meet the deadlines.
- Senior expert with the vision and ability to develop analytics competences in Quru
- Desire to develop operations internally and to support colleagues’ growth.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English.
- We are all about teamwork – hence we are looking for a curious and positive team player to join us!
What we offer:
- A possibility to apply and further develop your analytics skills in interesting and challenging projects with some of Finland’s biggest companies as clients.
- Meaningful job and unique career opportunity with highly competent, collaborative and supportive colleagues.
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths.
- Hybrid flexible model between working onsite and remotely
- Lunch & sports benefits, occupational health services, bicycle benefit, as well as access to online seminars and magazines to support your professional and personal growth
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s recruitment consultant Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Quru is one of the most experienced analytics agencies in Finland, pioneering in web analytics for over 18 years. We are a home base for true professionals who don’t need to raise themselves with empty promises. Qurus are known for their brilliant work, curiosity and quirky humour. And most of all – we are easy and fun to work with.
Quru is part of Salomaa Group alongside with Dagmar, SEK, Kaski Agency and Proof. We are also members of the global AKQA chain, a part of WPP Group.
Read more about Quru: https://www.quru-analytics.com/