Avaus has in the past few years coined methodologies for efficiently leveraging data and automation to improve marketing and sales results. Our industry experience shows that in order to get undeniable business results from data and technology, companies need to ramp up their automation level – across Data x Algo x Action.
Based on the success of our methodology and assets, we are looking to accelerate and scale our MarTech business in Finland, and are looking for a
to drive the growth.
- Deliver advisory projects to Avaus customers in Finland, Sweden and Germany on the topics of Martech, CDPs, efficient utilization of those tools and technical roadmaps for capability development in the area of customer data and automation
- Commercial responsibility for our Finnish Martech business growth, ownership of Martech vendor partnership(s)
- Education of and collaboration with colleagues on the possibilities available on the Martech platforms
- Developing assets and methodologies within your domain to be leveraged across markets (Finland, Sweden, Germany, Poland)
What does success look like?
- You have become a trusted go-to-person internally at Avaus and externally towards customers and partners based on your insights and advice.
- You are proactively keeping up to date with what is happening in the industry
- The Martech partnership that you are running flourish thanks to your proactive and results oriented approach
What we offer
- A platform for accelerating your career – being part of the entrepreneurial Avaus team and learning how to grow a business
- A learning path where you get to leverage the Avaus best practices and assets, and build a success story in Finland and also internationally.
- 3+ years of technology consultancy experience (CRM, Customer Experience, ERP, Digital development, and/or Martech)
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-competence teams
- Ability to be a equally credible with business and IT stakeholders – balancing business requirements with technology possibilities
- A hunger to learn and develop in your role – irrespective of your experience
- A willingness and drive to be part of building an international success story
- Native Finnish and excellent English language skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
It’s considered a plus if you
- Have language skills in German or Swedish
- Have relevant certifications of Salesforce, Google or Adobe technologies
- Have an epic non-work related special skill to match those of your future colleagues. We have some DJs, handicrafts, coffee lovers and really bad karaoke singers, and would love to hear what your special skill is!
Interested? Please send your CV (latest 5th of April) to Henrico Digital’s Senior Advisor Tomi Kinnunen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we go through the applications as soon as we receive them, and we will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.