Are you a master at B2B marketing and content creation? Do you think outside the box and enjoy taking on challenges and help us take the next step in our growth path?
DAIN Studios (which stands for Data, AI and INsights) is a hands-on data and AI consultancy based in Helsinki, Berlin and Munich, currently employing 50+ data experts. We specialize in scalable value deliveries via data strategy, data architecture, data engineering and analytics/AI. We get to work with mid to large enterprises in Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands, by contributing significantly to their data transformation.
We are now looking for an experienced
to join our team in Helsinki. This is a new position, and in your role, you will actively work towards building our thought leadership position in the field of Data/AI and contribute to our growth. You will be looking after marketing activities across all DAIN Studios’ markets.
Your main responsibilities
- Defining DAIN’s marketing and content strategy alongside with our leadership team.
- Taking ownership of day-to-day marketing operations including both brand-building/thought leadership enhancing activities as well as tactical marketing operations.
- Setting up relevant marketing KPIs, and continuously identifying areas for development.
- Building a well-functioning marketing team according to business needs and heading up the team.
- Overseeing and creating a repository of content assets (e.g. copy texts, videos, podcasts, visuals, ads etc.), which can be used in various formats and channels.
- Identifying and leveraging the best channels to maximize our visibility (own/paid media, events, podcasts, newsletters etc.)
- In collaboration with Sales, reaching out to our target B2B audiences with the right messaging and materials, helping our Sales with lead generation activities.
- In collaboration with our Talent Acquisition team, driving to position us as an attractive employer with Employer Branding activities.
What we value
- Previous experience from successfully developing marketing strategies and implementing them preferably from a fast-paced company. Having data/tech related B2B marketing experience is seen as an asset.
- Data-driven marketing approach with a knack for identifying and developing good content.
- Good project management skills and hands-on attitude. Experience from team leadership and/or vendor management.
- An ability to work in a diverse, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- You are a fun colleague with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You connect with people of all backgrounds.
- You are fluent in both Finnish and English, German is considered a plus.
What we offer
- A key position supported by amazing colleagues in an inclusive, fun and fully committed working environment.
- Freedom, independence, and ownership to develop your position so you can build and implement innovative marketing strategies.
- Flat organization and low hierarchical structures – you can really make an impact and leave your mark. You will report directly to the CEO, DAIN Studios Germany.
- Develop your knowledge and career within a growing data & AI company.
- A competitive salary to match your experience and competence.
- Annual personal learning & development budget and allocated time to ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously up to date.
- Healthy work-life balance: Wellbeing is the key for all learning and development.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our spacious office located in the heart of Helsinki and remotely enabling you to balance between working on-site/home.
Please send your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.
Read more about DAIN Studios at www.dainstudios.com