Do you want to make information come alive, so that we and future generations can live a healthier life?
BCB Medical is the leading Nordic company focused on gathering and analyzing clinical information. Our goal is to revolutionize how clinical information affects the everyday life of people. We help health professionals to develop new, life-improving treatments. The company headquarters is in Turku, and we also have offices in Espoo, Oulu, and Kuopio. There are over 80 professionals in different fields working.
Our clients consist of all the biggest university hospitals as well as other private health care organizations. For that reason, security and trust mean everything to us. We are deeply committed to serving our customers and helping them improve treatments for a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a
to strengthen our talented engineering team. If you want to work with a team and create software that makes a difference, keep reading.
Now is your opportunity to be a part of our success story. As a Java Developer, you will be part of our highly skilled MyHealth team. MyHealth team is doing meaningful work with our unique MyHealth e-service and helping medical professionals to offer better care to patients. The team works in an agile way and emphasizes a customer-centric way of working. You will be working at the crossroads between patients and medical professionals. The team is full of expertise and knowledge, and you will fit there perfectly if you have a strong background in software development and excellent teamwork skills. We are open to hiring a strong mid or senior-level software developer.
To succeed in this role, we expect from You:
- Eagerness to write high-quality code
- Knowledge of building and developing existing Java-based services
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Experience in the MongoDB and MySql
- Knowledge or hands-on experience from Docker, Kubernetes, microservices, or event-driven architecture are considered an asset
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal English and Finnish, other languages as Swedish are considered an asset
A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service might be required in some of our customer projects.
We offer You:
- Meaningful and versatile work duties in an internationally growing low hierarchy company
- Flexible working environment focusing on work-life balance
- Excellent tools and equipment to maintain your work
- Great and supportive colleagues and team
- Good benefits within the sport, culture, health, and more
- An equal opportunity employer who embraces openness, fun, and a continuously learning work environment
Get in touch with Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org) soonest possible to learn more about this opportunity!