We are now looking for an IT Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives division in Helsinki.
In this new position you will be part of ABB’s network of IT professionals and process community, carrying out demanding support and development tasks in RnD software applications landscape. You will operate as an IT Specialist for the entire Drives unit that consist of over 1000 employees and where IT is a critical part of daily operations.
- Support and maintenance activities of the main RnD software development applications including:
- system monitoring assuring business continuity (verifying backups and maintaining recovery plans)
- troubleshooting and configuration
- management of application security (operative system updates, patching)
- integrations support, planning and implementing changes according to Release and Change Management processes.
- Ensuring the daily development processes are available for the software teams using the applications in multiple RnD locations.
- Supporting the implementation of releases and development activities regarding software development tools together with internal and external resources.
- Working with application owners to achieve streamlined data flow between software build environments (e.g., Jenkins, Artifactory, Azure DevOps, Klocwork or other).
- Maintaining and developing user management concept for the software development domain, architecture documentation and developing roadmap of the platforms.
We are looking for is someone with
- Strong IT knowledge and work experience in a complex IT environment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience from software development processes and software development tools.
- Good knowledge of IT networks and operating systems.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) and good understanding of business processes are considered as a benefit.
- Fluent English and good Finnish language skills.
- Possibility to take your next step with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
- Opportunity to bring your valuable and meaningful work to help our beloved customers. With our products, global scale, and local presence, we help to improve energy efficiency, productivity and safety.
- An annual performance bonus and an employee share ownership program.
- Personal and professional development & training. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
- Flexible working model and great colleagues both locally and globally.
- Subsidized lunch, benefits for families with children, sports, massage and cultural benefits and many hobby clubs.
Please contact Henrico Digital’s consultant Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com) by sending a brief message and link to your LinkedIn profile by 26.01.2023, the latest. Please note that we start going through applications already during the application period.
ABB Drive Products is a technology leader serving industries, infrastructure, and machine builders with world-class drives. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina.
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.