Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable everyday life.
We are now looking for an experienced
IT Security Specialist
to join Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s Global IT Security team. In this new position, you will work in close co-operation with other members of Global IT Security team and IT security service providers which provide managed Security Operations Center and cyber security operation services for Ahlstrom-Munksjö.
Your responsibilities include
- Being constantly aware of the daily status of the overall security alerts and incidents, and being ready to contribute to work where different kind of cyber security activities are managed by the IT security service providers.
- Recognizing cyber security issues and other security gaps, devising and driving effective mitigation with solid action plans.
- Developing and implementing information security controls, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Conceptualizing firewalls and other security measures to make sure that information and proprietary networks are compliant with the most recent security standards.
- Making sure that IT risks are managed consistently across the whole Ahlstrom-Munksjö organization.
- Actively contributing to managing IT Disaster recovery and Business continuity in line with infra and applications teams.
- Consulting and facilitating teams in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining processes across the company to manage IT risks.
- Ensuring that cyber security solution deployments are successfully carried out together IT security service providers.
As an ideal candidate you have
- Min 3 year experience in cyber security and risk management.
- Willingness to coach and train co-workers on security best practices.
- Ability to thrive under “emergency” situations.
- Knowledge about Microsoft, Carbon Black and IBM QRadar cyber security products preferred.
- CRISC or CISSP certificates preferred.
- Feel comfortable to work in virtual and multicultural teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Great international opportunity for personal growth and professional achievement
- This is a new role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths
- Unique and rare opportunity to work in a truly global set-up
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our modern Headquarters in the heart of Helsinki (5 min walkfrom Central Railway Station, also parking space available if needed), enabling you to balance betweenworking on-site/home for 2-3 days per week.
- Occupational healthcare services (Terveystalo)
- Other company benefits: Lunch, sports & culture vouchers, bicycles available for getting around the city.We also share a monthly “after work” at the office amongst colleagues.
Read more about Ahlstrom-Munksjö at www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com.
Please submit your application soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s recruiting consultant Markus Räikkönen firstname.lastname@example.org . We will start the interview process with suitable candidates right away.
The chosen candidate will be subjected to a Security Clearance done by Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (Supo).