Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable everyday life.
We are now looking for an experienced
IT Security Manager
to join Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s Global IT Security team. In this new position, you will work in close co-operation with other members of Global IT Security team and IT security service providers which provide managed Security Operations Center and cyber security operation services for Ahlstrom-Munksjö.
Your responsibilities include
- Developing, planning, managing and implementing information security and risk management plans and guidelines, in the portfolio of IT Security and Risk management policies and procedures
- Managing and developing disaster recovery plans and practices by leading the IT Disaster recovery and Business continuity process in line with other IT teams and business functions
- Ensuring that other co-workers are kept up-to-date on security best practices and being ready take on the role of a trainer or an advisor
- Managing the global IT Security and Risk plan and related programs to ensure that IT assets and technologies are adequately protected and that IT risks are managed in a consistent and integrated manner across whole Ahlstrom-Munksjö
- Leading security audits across computer hardware, software and cloud systems in Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s IT and OT environment. Making sure that the systems perform the way they are supposed to, and that they are safe from attack
- Leading an annual IT risk management assessment. Consulting and facilitating teams in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining processes across the company to manage IT risks.
As an ideal candidate you have
- Min 5 years of experience in information security / cyber security and risk management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding on cyber security operations and associated technologies, such as Microsoft security and Compliance (E5), SIEM, SOAR, AV/EDR, incident response and forensics tools, vulnerability discovery tools etc.
- CRISC or CISSP certificates preferred.
- Ability to build trust within IT and business teams.
- Ability to thrive under “emergency” situations.
- Leadership skills and seniority in expert teams as well as at management level.
- Feel comfortable to work in virtual and multicultural team.
What we offer
- Great international opportunity for personal growth and professional achievement
- This is a new role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths
- Unique and rare opportunity to work in a truly global set-up
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our modern Headquarters in the heart of Helsinki (5 min walkfrom Central Railway Station, also parking space available if needed), enabling you to balance betweenworking on-site/home for 2-3 days per week.
- Occupational healthcare services (Terveystalo)
- Other company benefits: Lunch, sports & culture vouchers, bicycles available for getting around the city.We also share a monthly “after work” at the office amongst colleagues.
Read more about Ahlstrom-Munksjö at www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com.
Please submit your application soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s recruiting consultant Markus Räikkönen firstname.lastname@example.org . We will start the interview process with suitable candidates right away.
The chosen candidate will be subjected to a Security Clearance done by Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (Supo).