Currently, you might have a role of a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or Data Analyst and may want to take a more holistic overview of managing data from a consultative perspective?
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand and commercialization consultancy. We help our clients recognize and realize unique opportunities to grow by combining human and business understanding with creativity, data and technology. With over 15 years’ experience of working with leading Finnish and Nordic companies, we know how to connect their strategies with their customers’ hearts and minds. We can help unleash the full potential of companies with the will to grow in the global marketplace. We’re a team of 60+ strategy and marketing professionals with offices in Helsinki, Stockholm and Oslo and we operate with customers all over the globe.
Marketing Clinic is now looking for the go-to person of data to join them as a
Head of Data & AI Strategy
- Translating business requirements into data use cases, solving business challenges with data, and communicating insights to business decision-makers.
- Leading and managing data related projects including delivering data strategy, data collection, and data analysis work as a standalone project or as a project phase in a larger initiative.
- Giving input and planning data management, analysis, and reporting architectures and related business processes.
- Defining data-driven business and sales opportunities, and initiating & scoping new projects together with the team.
- In addition to data and analytics related topics, you will have the chance to work with many areas across Marketing Clinic’s practice areas and management consulting topics.
Here are some capabilities we are looking for
- Several years of experience within data analytics, digital data, and advanced analytics (incl. predictive modeling).
- Demonstrated understanding of big data, data strategy, AI and ML frameworks.
- Understanding of data management, analysis, and reporting in cloud environments (AWS/Azure) and databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- Ability to identify strategically essential data for short and long term business development, from own or external sources e.g. commercial operations touchpoints (sales, marketing, customer service).
- University level degree in Business/Marketing/Computer Science or relevant.
- Fluency in Finnish and English. Swedish is a plus.
What we offer
- Inspiring and flexible work environment. You’ll get to work with a brilliant team of professionals – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously. We inspire and help each other and have fun together!
- Organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life. We care for each other, and also for what we do. We also dare to dream and think big and have the ambition to raise the bar in everything we do.
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad service offering. You’ll get to be a part of challenging assignments for the leading companies and brands in the Nordics.
Please send your LinkedIn profile’s URL to our Senior Consultant Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com). We will start the interview process with suitable candidates right away.