Have you ever dreamed of building a SaaS product for hundreds of thousands to millions of users? At Sympa we smooth the way to a better world of work. Every day, our HR Software technology is helping organisations to master their human resources data and to automate their HR processes, enabling businesses to concentrate on their most valuable asset: People!
We are now looking for a
Full Stack Developer
to help us develop our modern HR cloud service solution which serves thousands of customers daily.
We have developed the most popular HR solution in Finland and are the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordic countries. Our Engineering hubs are located in Finland and Poland, and you will be part of a highly talented and international team of over 40 Sympaticos (as we call our fellow co-workers). We have colleagues also in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands and in the United Kingdom.
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- A good understanding of database technology such as SQL or MongoDB
- Experience in Azure and/or AWS
- Understanding terms such as TDD/BDD
- A solid track record in web development in your pocket with an interest and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Proactive, analytical and passionate problem-solver with strong motivation, curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Working with sustainable pace and the ability to focus to get the job done
- Sympa thrives on teamwork – you are a strong team player!
- Fluency in English, other languages are considered a plus
- Relevant education (e.g. engineering degree)
- Experience from any of the following is considered a plus: serverless computing, containerization, data engineering, microservice architectures, SQL/NoSQL databases and REST APIs
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop a meaningful, state-of-the-art software solution that is used by thousands of our customers every day
- Access to latest technologies, tools and frameworks
- Challenging your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture.
- Joining our 40+ Sympaticos Engineering force who are talented, supportive and fun
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our offices in either Vantaa or Lahti (Finland) and partially remotely enabling you to balance between working on-site/home
- Company benefits (e.g. lunch, culture and exercise benefit, office allowance) as well as our very own office exchange program
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but no later than by 9th of Jan 2022 to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Sympa at www.sympa.com