Let’s develop the world’s best HR Software – together!
Have you ever dreamed of building a SaaS product for hundreds of thousands to millions of users? Nice, we have reserved you a first-class seat to a joyful ride in Sympa! We are now looking for a Full Stack Developer to help us develop our cloud service and join our team of fun-loving Sympaticans!
We are now looking for a
Full Stack Developer
to join our force to strengthen our quality and sustainability.
At Sympa we smooth the way to a better world of work. Every day, our technology is helping organisations to master their human resources data and to automate their HR processes, enabling businesses to concentrate on their most valuable asset: People! Sympa is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics and is actively expanding further across Europe, with latest expansions in the UK and Germany. Our solution is used in +1000 organisations in over 100 countries.
Our development team has grown rapidly in the last few years. Our Engineering hubs are located in Finland (Lahti and Vantaa) and Poland (Gdansk), and you will be part of a highly talented and international team of over 45 engineering colleagues. We have colleagues also in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands and in the United Kingdom.
What we value:
- Experience working as a software developer
- Experience with C# and .NET framework
- A good understanding of database technology such as SQL or MongoDB
- Experience in Azure, and devops is your preferred way of working
- A solid track record in web development in your pocket with an interest in modern web technologies
- Experience on any of the following is considered as a plus: serverless computing, containerization, data engineering, microservice architectures, test automation, and REST APIs
- Willingness to adopt new technologies
- Proactive, analytical and passionate problem-solver with strong motivation, curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Sympa thrives on teamwork – you are a strong team player!
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop a meaningful, state-of-the-art software solution that is used by thousands of our customers every day
- Access to latest technologies, tools and frameworks
- Chance to join our Sympaticans Engineering force who are talented, supportive and fun
- Possibility to challence your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture
- Opportunity to bring your valuable and meaningful work to help our beloved customers
- Sustainable work pace and chance to focus to get the job done
- Flexible schedule and have time for your family and friends
- Company benefits (e.g. lunch, culture and exercise benefit, office allowance) as well as our very own office exchange program
Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and everyone who works at Sympa is valued for themselves and for their skills. We have the freedom to create, implement and grow together with Sympa.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but no later than by 31.12.2022 to Henrico Digital’s Recruitment Consultant Mira Vesala (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Sympa at www.sympa.com.
Locations: Vantaa, Lahti, koko Suomi
Submit your application by: 31.12.2022