We are now looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join Neste’s brand team!
This is a new position in which the objective is to create user-focused, consistent, on-brand UI/UX for Neste’s digital channels. The new UI/UX Designer will drive the design to ensure company’s digital channels are intuitive to navigate and use.
In this job you will focus on creating visually delightful and intuitive digital products and experiences in a fast-paced, global environment. As an integral part of our Web Development team, you will be responsible for ensuring quality customer experience and smooth digital journeys that meet business needs. In our day-to-day work, we practice agile work methods and human-centric design is an important part of the work we do here at Neste. This means you will be championing and developing our design systems and you will often work in sprints in close collaboration with our Web Development Product Owner and the entire web development team. You will also collaborate closely with the rest of our team in Brand Marketing & Digital Services. One of the key projects you will be required to start with is to transform our web experience.
- Lead the UI/UX design work for the renewal of our website.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user needs.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Translate requirements into style guides, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness, accessibility).
- Work collaboratively and independently with internal stakeholders and external partners such as brand management, IT, product owners, business marketing teams.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance coherent global user experience.
- Stay up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Develop and shape the Design System for Neste’s global web platform.
As an ideal candidate we expect you to have:
- 5+ years of working experience as a UI/UX Designer and a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Experience in testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Experience in collaborating with a marketing team, internal and external designers, and other key stakeholders to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Experience in providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing.
- Capability and experience from working within Multinational Corporations. Experience from complex matrix organizations is a plus.
- Proficient skills in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- A degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field.
- Fluency in English.
- A chance to reimagine the current solutions as we accelerate our digital transformation.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse group of people, including marketing, data & insights, communications, IT and developers.
- You will have the opportunity to define new ways of working, how we engage with our stakeholders in digital channels and how Neste’s brand gets represented globally. We truly encourage thinking differently and trying out new approaches.
- We have assigned a dedicated coach for our team to help drive everyone’s personal development.
- We use modern working tools, such as Google’s G suite of services, and our work is cloud-based.
- Hybrid working model (offsite/on-site). Our modern office facilities are located at Neste HQ in Espoo, Finland.
Contact Henrico Digital’s recruitment consultant Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com) by sending a short message and a link to you LinkedIn profile and/or to your portfolio. Please note that we start interviews already during the application period.