Are you a quality oriented person?
Do you have a customercentric mindset and test automation in your toolbox?
Hooray, we have an awesome place for you! A place where you can fully shine and enjoy a smooth ride with us on our mission to serve hundreds of thousands users in over 100 countries world-wide with our wonderful HR system Sympa – a leading HR system.
We are now looking for a talented
Test Automation Engineer
to carry a key role in our global cloud software development team. Our development team has grown rapidly in the last few years with more than 30 members.
Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business. Decisions are made fast, within a flat hierarchy, and everyone who works at Sympa is valued for themselves and for their skills. We have the freedom to create, implement and grow together.
Your responsibilities include
- CI/CD test automations
- Building test automations with modern technologies
- Analyzing documented feature requirements and creating or assisting in designing test plans for moderately to highly complex software or IT systems
- Assisting in defining standards and procedures to support testing activities and materials (e.g., scripts, configurations, utilities, tools, test plans, and results)
- Utilizing automated testing tools to develop and to maintain reusable automated tests
- Challenging your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture
What we value
- 3+ years of experience in test automation / QA position
- Experience in Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Web application test automation with Robot Framework and performance and/or security testing are familiar to you.
- Backlog grooming, estimation and other agile scrum methods are your piece of cake
- Great self-discipline and ability to make things happen
- Strong motivation, curiousity and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to adopt new pieces of technology and proactiveness on tasks
- Ability to work with a sustainable pace and be able to focus to get the job done.
- Fluency in English, other languages are considered a plus.
What we offer
- You are a part of an awesome development team in a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- Hybrid working environment with a flexible schedule with time for your family and friends. In addition to enjoying our work we also value our spare time.
- Occupational healthcare services
- Other company benefits: Lunch, parking, excercise, culture, office allowance and bike
- Our best effort to take good care of the whole Sympa family
- Hybrid workplace location at our offices in Vantaa or Lahti (Finland) and an opportunity to work remotely.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but no later than by 31st of May to Henrico Digital’s ICT Recruitment Consultant Andreas Ögård (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Sympa at www.sympa.com