Dagmar is an insightful and high performance biggest marketing agency in Finland. Dagmar offers extensive range of marketing expert services to support their clients, all the way from analytics, exploitation of artificial intelligence, business development, planning of inspiring contents and understanding of digital channels to effective project management.
We are looking for a Data Engineer. As our advanced analytics team keeps on growing, we have an increased need for new data engineers to support our operations.
As a marketing agency, we work in multiple industries and with multiple clients requiring our expertise. Our advanced analytics and dataops provide various data products, both for internal and client use. Some of them are simple BI reporting, some complex ML pipelines and custom optimization algorithms.
As a Data Engineer, you will be helping us with all kinds of data engineering needs, including development of our data warehouse, data pipelines and helping with our MLOps & DevOps.
We also appreciate background in software development as we need support with managing our infrastructure and increasing automation in our business systems. What you’ll do Your job is to make sure our data operations and infrastructure is well designed, maintained and works with high degree of automation.
If you think that “if it can be documented, it can be automated” and hate repetitive work, you’re just what we’re looking for.
Your role in more detail:
Working in our advanced analytics team with a focus on dataops work
o Build and maintain scalable data platform for our data products
o Platform owner for our data tools & infrastructure
o Design and develop data pipelines, integrations and data models
o Support our data scientists with data engineering related work
• Advocating professionalism and best practices in data management, automation, monitoring, documentation and scalability
• DataOps o ETL/ELT knowledge
o Hands-on experience in working with data lakes and data warehouses
o Familiarity with SQL and Python
o Data transformation and storing
• DevOps o Experience in working with large codebases o Experience in managing and working with cloud environments (Google Cloud preferred) o Background in software/backend development
o CI/CD experience including use of Git and basic knowledge of deployment pipelines
o Some data science knowledge
o Basic knowledge of data visualization with BI platforms
o Understanding of advanced and web analytics
o Ability to communicate fluently at different levels of organization
• Central role in our dataops team
• Ownership of our data stack and its technology roadmap
• Opportunity to take lead in building new products for our customers
• Great team of both tech and business-minded people
• Flexibility to organise your work the way it suits you the best
• Meaningful, high-impact projects in customer-centric digital services
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary
• Lunch benefit
• Choose your own devices (phone & laptop)
• Phone benefit
• Health care & service
• Sports and culture vouchers
• Free access to Coursera learning platform
Leave your Application, CV and salary request to> firstname.lastname@example.org