Founded in 1986, Finnkino Ltd paves the way for cultural entertainment in Finland. Finnkino has 17 movie theaters in 11 cities throughout Finland, with a total of 119 screens and over 60% market share. Finnkino is a part of Europe’s largest movie theater chain, Odeon Cinemas Group, which is owned by AMC, the world’s leading movie theater chain. Finnkino’s goal is to make each visit to the theater a complete experience, not only by offering high-quality films but also by providing the best viewing experience and a variety of complementary services. Finnkino also acts as an importer and distributor of films.
We are now looking for an experienced
Senior Manager – Loyalty, Digital Development and Marketing
to lead our Guest Engagement team in Helsinki. In this versatile role, along with your team, you will actively work towards ensuring that customer loyalty, digital development and marketing activities are aligned and executed according to business needs and requirements. This role reports directly to the Head of Guest Engagement, Northern Europe.
Your main responsibilities
- Managing the Guest Engagement team of 7 people, including developing internal processes and ways of working.
- Managing budget and aligning marketing, digital development and loyalty activities with various stakeholders (local, international, external) according to business needs to ensure that local execution is efficient and timely.
- Overseeing the development of the loyalty program (Finnkino Lab) together with CRM Specialist, including member communication and CRM activities, such as lifecycle driven communication and automations.
- Acting as the Business Owner of Finnkino’s web platform and app, as well as Loyalty and CRM system.
- Representing Finnkino in Odeon Cinema Group Commercial and Partnership forums and ensure local
execution on Group strategies and initiatives.
- Defining and following up team’s activity plans, targets and KPI’s.
- As a member of Finnkino management forum, participate in defining local priorities and focus areas.
What we value
- “Digital first” attitude, with experience from loyalty program management, web/app development and digital marketing.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience from managing a cross-functional team.
- Both strategic and operational mindset and hands-on attitude with the ability to turn insight into action and encourage data driven ways of working.
- Good project management skills and understanding of digital development processes.
- Ability to represent the Finnish Guest Engagement team in various settings and to engage stakeholders internally and externally to drive change processes.
- Ability to work in a diverse, international environment and collaborate efficiently across teams.
- Being a fun colleague with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Fluency in both Finnish and English, Swedish is considered a plus.
What we offer
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a key position supported by amazing colleagues in an inclusive, fun and fully committed international working environment.
- Movie ticket and wellbeing benefits, alongside with a comprehensive occupational health benefit.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our office in Helsinki, enabling you to balance between working on-site/home for 2-3 days per week.
Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV to Henrico Digital’s consultant Minna Kruhse (email@example.com) latest by Sun 18th June 2023. We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Finnkino: https://www.finnkino.fi/en