We are looking for a Senior Data & Analytics Manager to join our data and insights team in the corporate brand team in Espoo.
Our team is responsible for deriving strategic insights from data to enable better decision making and to increase efficiency & effectiveness of marketing and communications in a multi-business global environment.
The new Senior Manager will be responsible for defining, collecting, processing, analyzing data across Neste’s global digital channels to drive continuous optimization and improvements of our channels. One of the key responsibilities will be to lead the data and analytics stream in our web renewal project by driving the deployment, development and maintenance of our data and analytics platform.
Further responsibilities in this role include:
- Defining best practice approaches for analyzing online user behavior, configuring premium web analytics technology, and for interpreting data.
- Participate in Global/Regional Marketing kick-off activities to ensure necessary analytics tracking is set-up prior to site or campaign launches.
- Meet with stakeholders to align KPIs and understand data requests.
- Run regularly scheduled web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights.
- Ensure data quality and integrity for key audiences within marketing, sales, and other internal organizations.
- Determine objectives, methods and tools needed for iterative testing and optimization.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting for internal clients as requested.
- Promoting change & organizational deployment on our journey of building a culture that acts on data.
- Working closely with team colleagues (e.g., Data and Web Analysts, Data Scientist, Senior Marketing Manager (Martech)) and with other professionals across Neste and its business units to drive growth and better customer experience.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Passion for driving success through data.
- Min. 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience in data-driven marketing and sales.
- Experience with tag management systems.
- Advanced web analytics tools knowledge (e.g., Piwik Pro, GA, AA).
- Capability to work independently and focus on essentials.
- Ability to manage and collaborate stakeholders, internal and external.
- A growth mindset and resilience in the face of challenges
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We also value:
- Experience in driving brand experience and digital presence.
- Knowledge in server-side tracking setup or/and cookieless tracking.
- Work experience with data management platforms, customer data platforms.
- In addition, experience in data modeling (e.g., SQL, Python), cloud technologies (e.g., Google Cloud Platform, particularly BigQuery) and data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI), Google Workspace tools, and collaboration tools.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to define new ways of driving success through data in global context.
- A chance to work with a diverse group of people, including marketing, communications, IT, and your data & insights colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and ability to influence where to work from.
We believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration.
If all this, as well as our values we care, we have courage and we cooperate resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
How to apply?
Please submit your application and your LinkedIn profile’s URL to Henrico Digital’s consultant Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com) by 19th of December 2022, the latest. Please note, that we start interviews during the application period.