We are looking for a Java Developer to work in Polar’s B2B services development team. The main task for our developers is the design, maintenance and development of our background applications and components of the Polar B2B services to support global B2B business. We have over 6,000 API partners with over 150,000 daily API transactions.
The job description and role can be modified based on the applicant’s own competence, personal wishes, and strengths.
What we value:
- Experience of back-end development of web services. You’re skilled working with cloud service platforms.
- Knowledge about microservice architecture
- You’re familiar with the AWS environment
- Knowledge of agile software development methods and tools
- Experience of working with cross-platform development i.e., Flutter, React Native or similar – Mobile software development (iOS or Android) is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- We are a global company with big ambitions and an exciting future, so we need the right talent in the right roles doing the right things.
- A company with a purpose, huge aspirations, rewarding and exciting work, plus a strong team spirit: it’s an environment where the right person can thrive, develop a unique set of skills, grow as a professional, and as a person.
- We’re the perfect choice for you who’s interested in sports and mobility wear. You’ll always have access to the latest Polar products.
- Working in an efficient and dynamic team with extensive opportunities for development and influence
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- We offer you great possibilities for working remotely. Our headquarters is in Kempele. You can also work in our offices in Jyväskylä, Tampere or Helsinki. Choose, which suits best for you!
Please send your LinkedIn URL or CV to Henrico Digital’s ICT Recruitment Consultant Mira Vesala (email@example.com) latest by Mon 13th February 2023.
Kindly notice we will start interviews with the suitable candidates right away, so we hope to hear from you soon!
Polar’s foundation is built on an idea that was born over forty years ago on a cross-country ski track in northern Finland. The idea was to measure the beats of the heart with a wearable device – but it grew into something much bigger when we discovered just how powerful that information can be when it’s used in the right way. This same idea still guides us, and it’s the reason we continue to push the limits on what we believe is humanly possible – in terms of science, health, and performance.