We have the grayest day of the year, Queer Joe cider, and Jaffa that evokes summer memories. About every store in Finland has a selection of Hartwall drinks. We are also the main partner at Flow Festival. This all, of course, happens because of the amazing people we have at Hartwall. Join us to make our team even more successful!
IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
We are now looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who thrives on IT challenges. In this role you will be reporting to our Group IT department, so you will participate regularly in our local and international IT projects. You can either be based at our head office in Helsinki or at our production facility in Lahti – whichever suits you better. In addition, job may require visits to our other sites in the Nordics and elsewhere. Work can also partly be done remotely. Hartwall is part of Danish Royal Unibrew, a leading regional player in several markets.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the hands-on maintenance and development of our company’s IT infrastructure, network, servers, and IT security.
- The development of relevant local vendor partnerships, as well as tendering and procuring the best equipment and services for our needs is on your table.
- You play a key role in the various IT needs and development projects of both our business and our manufacturing facilities.
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- You have gained experience working with IT infrastructure in a large enterprise and have tier 2-3 skills in IT infrastructure, preferably in network and IT security (Windows servers, VMware + Linux).
- You are structured and process oriented and can articulate complex issues in a way that is understandable to the business.
- You enjoy the challenges of an international working environment. Your line manager is based in Denmark and communication skills in English are needed.
- In Finland we work in Finnish, so fluent Finnish skills are required.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry helps you get to grips with your new job more quickly but is not essential.
- Preferred location: Lahti or Helsinki area (hybrid model: 3 days on-site/week).
What we offer
Hartwall employees are great people to work with. In addition to extensive health care, we offer a variety of wellness, travel, and sports benefits. We take pride of the amazing people and spend time together enjoying a wide range of hobby groups. Every month you get to choose your preferred beverage basket. We also offer other recreational benefits in addition to the more traditional ones. For example, concert, sports, and festival tickets are often given away to our employees. We focus on skills development, and a wide range of training and coaching courses is available.
Sounds refreshing? Great!
Submit a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV by 12th of June the latest to Henrico Digital’s consultants Linda Rättel or Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com). Please note that we’ll start the interviews right away.
We make both good drinks and good deeds. We are developing our production to be more and more environmentally friendly: in 2023, our drinks in Lahti will be made completely carbon neutral. We promote a responsible drinking culture, bringing new healthy drinks to our selection. The well-being of all the 630 Hartwall residents is the most important thing to us – we thirst for success together.