Our foundation is built on an idea that was born over forty years ago on a cross-country ski track in northern Finland. The idea was to measure the beats of the heart with a wearable device – but it grew into something much bigger when we discovered just how powerful that information can be when it’s used in the right way. This same idea still guides us, and it’s the reason we continue to push the limits on what we believe is humanly possible – in terms of science, health, and performance.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work as a SW developer in a team which develops and maintains mobile applications which are used by millions of people daily? You could say that ‘hey’ that part of the app I have done! Or perhaps you are already using Polar’s products, so you know what it’s all about. Come and join our team! We are looking for a
to work in Polar’s mobile development teams. This is a real match for you if you’re an expert in iOS application development.
- Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
- Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
- Participate in Scrum/SAFe activities
- Create mobile applications for Polar customers
- If you wish, you will also be able to participate in the design of the architecture and user interfaces of the mobile applications under the responsibility of the development teams.
The job description and role can be modified based on the applicant’s own competence, personal wishes, and strengths. There would be a lot of opportunities to increase your knowledge.
What we value:
- 5+ years of experience as iOS Developer with proven experience of mobile programming in native iOS.
- Strong knowledge of iOS application development – iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift and/or Xcode and third-party iOS libraries and familiar to working by principles and practices of Continuous integration
- Experience about API integrations for connectivity with third-party applications – XML, REST, SOAP and JSON
- Experience of working with cross-platform development i.e., Flutter
- BLE Protocol and Bluetooth Low Energy Modules is familiar to you
- SQL is familiar to you, and you understand unit testing
- You are used to communicate in English, both verbal and written
- Suitable education or experience – Link to your GitHub portfolio and/or developed apps in Appstore is considered as a plus.
What we offer:
- We are a global company with big ambitions and an exciting future, so we need the right talent in the right roles doing the right things.
- A company with a purpose, huge aspirations, rewarding and exciting work, plus a strong team spirit: it’s an environment where the right person can thrive, develop a unique set of skills, grow as a professional, and as a person.
- The opportunity to develop globally significant mobile applications and working in an efficient and dynamic team with extensive opportunities for development and influence
- We’re the perfect choice for you who’s interested in sports and mobility wear. You’ll always have access to the latest Polar products.
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- We offer you great possibilities for working remotely. Our headquarters is in Kempele. You can also work in our offices in Jyväskylä, Tampere or Helsinki. Choose, which suits best for you!
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s Senior ICT Recruitment Consultant Andreas Ögård (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.