Are you a master at sourcing the best talent? Do you think outside the box and enjoy taking on challenges and help us take the next step in our growth path?
DAIN Studios (which stands for Data, AI and INsights) is a hands-on data and AI consultancy based in Helsinki, Berlin and Munich, currently employing 40+ data experts. We specialize in scalable value deliveries via data strategy, data architecture, data engineering and analytics/AI. We get to work with mid to large enterprises in Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands, by contributing significantly to their data transformation.
We are now looking for an experienced
Head of Talent Acquisition
to join our team in Helsinki. This is a new position, and in your role, you will actively work towards building a diverse environment and will be in the driving seat of our growth. You will be looking after recruitment activities across all DAIN Studios’ offices.
Your main responsibilities
- Defining DAIN’s recruitment strategy alongside with our leadership team.
- Taking ownership of day-to-day recruitment operations: Implementing a recruitment process, setting KPIs, and continuously identifying areas for development.
- Building a well-functioning talent acquisition team according to business needs and heading up the team.
- Creating a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and potential positions within the company.
- Talent pipeline management: You’ll introduce us to the world of sourcing by proactively attracting talents into our recruitment pipelines.
- Actively working toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization in a fast-growing company.
- Delivering great candidate experience and talking with passion about the culture, changes and challenges we face at DAIN Studios.
- Conducting preliminary interviews with talent to gauge interest, personality and salary requests.
- Ensuring proper onboarding for new hires and making sure that the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Planning and participating in development programs around Employer Branding.
What we value
- Previous experience from developing talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates for data and/or tech positions as well as from onboarding processes, preferably from a fast-paced company.
- Experience from talent acquisition strategy/process development and related KPIs.
- Previous experience from developing and executing recruitment marketing and branding strategies.
- An ability to work in a diverse, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- You are a fun colleague with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company.
- You are fluent in both Finnish and English, German is considered a plus.
What we offer
- A key position supported by amazing colleagues in an inclusive, fun and fully committed working environment.
- Freedom, independence, and ownership to develop your position so you can build and implement innovative recruitment strategies.
- Flat organization and low hierarchical structures – you can really make an impact and leave your mark. You will report directly to the CEO, DAIN Studios Finland.
- Develop your knowledge and career within a growing data & AI company.
- A competitive salary to match your experience and competence.
- Annual personal learning & development budget and allocated time to ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously up to date.
- Healthy work-life balance: Wellbeing is the key for all learning and development.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our spacious office located in the heart of Helsinki and remotely enabling you to balance between working on-site/home.
Please send your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (email@example.com). We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.
Read more about DAIN Studios at www.dainstudios.com