Nordic ID has deep roots in identification solutions. We are based in Finland and focus on
developing and delivering innovative identification solutions utilizing latest RFID & IoT
technologies for real time item tracking. We serve customers in multiple industries and
distinguish ourselves by being a company who can do it all: We develop our own readers
and software for complete solutions.
Nordic ID is part of global BRADY Group of 5700 employees on five continents. Founded in
1914, Brady has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications,
manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other
industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Brady’s fiscal 2021 sales
were approximately $1.14 billion.
We are looking for an
Embedded Software Developer
to our development team for devices. You will be part of our software team developing our new
reader platforms. In this role, you will report to the Device Development Lead.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working as a software developer in our embedded software team, creating a new reader family.
- Building low-level functionality for our new reader platforms.
- Participating in driver development and interface development for our readers.
- Creating documentation for internal and external developers.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Proficiency in one or more compiled languages such as C/C++.
- Low-level driver development experience.
- Embedded device programming experience.
- Experience with system integrations.
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems e.g. FreeRTOS.
- Experience with the GNU toolchain (gcc, gdb, make, etc.).
- Good skills both in written and spoken English.
- The ability to be self-driven, but balancing this with good co-operation skills.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a central role where you can develop your embedded software development skills in an innovative company.
- You will be working together with great and talented people in a flat organization where everyone’s contribution makes a difference.
- Nordic ID can offer highly motivating career path for professionals passionate about identification technology. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item.
- A dedicated team and modern development facilities at Nordic ID HQ in Salo. Potentially also Espoo location possible in the future.
- Occupational health care, cultural vouchers and a mobile phone benefit.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.