Are you ready to make an impactful contribution to an innovative and growing company? Melkki is a Finnish management consulting boutique, founded in 2015, providing technology management consulting services and professional services.
We are on the lookout for a talented Director tai Senior Manager to join Melkki’s ambitious team. As Melkki continues to expand, we are now seeking individuals, who are passionate about creating sustainable value for their clients and thrive in the realm of management consulting.
Melkki’s mission is to drive sustainable impact for clients in the midst of the Digital revolution. As a boutique management consulting firm, they specialize in assisting companies in maximizing the benefits of this transformative era.
Some of Melkki’s recent projects include:
- Crafting business cases and pricing strategies for expanding subscription services portfolios.
- Guiding transformation programs as Program Managers.
- Conducting comprehensive benchmarking of IT services’ price, performance, and quality.
- Designing operating models and capabilities analysis, leading to IT services re-negotiations, outsourcing, and transitions.
- Developing post-merger operating and governance models.
- Leading the IT stream in M&A scenarios.
- Conducting competitive landscape analysis, benchmarking, and value proposition development for key customer verticals.
- Designing and implementing strategic transformations based on the OKR model.
As a Director / Senior Manager at Melkki, you will:
- Craft and conceptualize solutions to address clients-specific challenges.
- Plan and execute projects, leading the Melkki project team and nurturing customer relationships.
- Contribute to business growth by developing your customer business by identifying new opportunities and preparing proposals and driving new sales.
- Embrace continuous personal and professional development, shaping both yourself and our collective business practices.
We’re Looking For
- Several years of experience in management consulting, Program Management, or equivalent professional roles preferably in IT, Digital, or Business Development.
- A solid history of successfully leading client engagements.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on expertise in areas such as process design, business model innovation, project/program management, IT/Digital transformations, outsourcing, and service transitions and management.
- Proficiency in facilitation.
- Self-organization and independence while maintaining a strong team spirit.
- Proven strong team-leader capabilities.
- Strong communication skills in both Finnish and English.
Why Choose Melkki
By joining Melkki, you’ll become part of a small, yet impactful company dedicated to the success of clients and employees alike. You will be part of a team with colleagues with a broad experience from working in many industries with many of the leading Finnish companies and their most complex projects. At Melkki, they embrace bold decision-making, learning from mistakes, and fostering a culture of growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects and develop expertise in your areas of interest. At Melkki, you’re not just an employee – you’re a valued contributor to business evolution.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Range of attractive benefits.
- Opportunities for rapid career progression path.
- Remote work possibilities within Finland.
If you’re ready to embark on a journey of innovation and growth with Melkki, visit the website to discover more: https://www.melkki.fi/
Please contact Henrico Digital’s Recruitment Manager Markus Hämäläinen [email@example.com] by sending a brief message with your LinkedIn URL and/or CV attached. Please note, that we’ll start the interviews during the application period. Send your info by 10.09.2023, the latest.