Do you want to make information come alive, so that we and future generations can live a healthier life?
BCB Medical is the leading Nordic company focused on gathering and analyzing clinical information. Our goal is to revolutionize how clinical information affects the everyday life of people. We help health professionals to develop new, life-improving treatments. The company headquarters is in Turku, and we also have offices in Espoo, Oulu, and Kuopio. There are over 80 professionals in different fields working.
Our clients consist of all the biggest university hospitals as well as other private health care organizations. For that reason, security and trust mean everything to us. We are deeply committed to serving our customers and helping them improve treatments for a better tomorrow.
Are you looking for a multi-talented team to work with – become our next
This is your opportunity to be part of our success story.
To further strengthen our Engineering team, one of our agile teams is now looking for a DevOps Engineer with some experience and willingness to share and learn new in a multifunctional role. You will be in a key role in developing our DevOps practices and existing Java-based services. You will contribute to our software developer teams and share your ideas with them. Based on your wishes and our client needs, your daily work can be automating operations or supporting development teams, or both.
services. You will contribute to our software developer teams and share your ideas with them. Based on your wishes and our client needs, your daily work can be automating operations or supporting development teams, or both.
To succeed in this role, we expect from You:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Quality-oriented mindset
- Eagerness to help development teams to deploy and maintain their software in a cloud environment
- Hands-on experience from modern DevOps tools and practices (e.g., Terraform, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Programming experience with Java-based web frameworks and/or working with microservices architecture is considered an asset
- Fluent Finnish and English, knowledge of Swedish is considered an advantage
A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service might be required in some of our customer projects.
We offer You:
- Meaningful and versatile work duties in an internationally growing low hierarchy company
- Flexible working environment focusing on work-life balance
- Excellent tools and equipment to maintain your work
- Great and supportive colleagues and team
- Good benefits within the sport, culture, health, and more
- An equal opportunity employer who embraces openness, fun, and a continuously learning work environment
Get in touch with Minna Kruhse (email@example.com) soonest possible to learn more about this opportunity!