Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable everyday life.
We are now looking for an experienced
to join our Data and Analytics Team in Group IT. In this new role, you will spend your time analyzing, designing and developing modern data pipelines and data analytics. You will work closely together with your team, Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s external IT vendors and collaborate with business stakeholders. This role combines responsibilities from data science, data engineering and data analytics.
Your responsibilities include
- Creating end-to-end solutions to make data accessible for business stakeholders.
- Exploring and utilizing data in source systems and Common Data Platform (Azure data lake Gen 2).
- Supporting data quality activities with developing metrics and through analysis.
- Actively improving the ETL processes and documentation of the existing code base.
- Working hands-on with creating data pipelines by mainly using SQL and Python.
- Exploring possibilities to design and develop automated data processing and several machine learning solutions.
As an ideal candidate you have
- Good command of SQL and Python.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to see larger pictures from pieces of details.
- Pro-active mindset with analytical problem-solving skills combined with the ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders across the globe.
- Excellent data warehousing skills including modern modelling techniques and optimization for columnar storage.
- Hands-on experience from cloud technologies, tools and architecture, preferably Azure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Power BI.
What we offer
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a new role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths.
- Opportunity to work in a small but ambitious team in a truly global set-up, shaping the future of our business by utilizing state-of-the-art data solutions and resources.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our modern Headquarters in the heart of Helsinki (5 min walk from Central Railway Station, also parking space available if needed), enabling you to balance between working on-site/home for 2-3 days per week.
- Occupational healthcare services (Terveystalo).
- Other company benefits: Lunch, sports & culture vouchers, bicycles available for getting around the city. We also share a monthly “after work” at the office amongst colleagues.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible but no later than 20.3.2022 to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Ahlstrom-Munksjö at www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com.
The chosen candidate will be subjected to a Security Clearance done by Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (Supo).