Would you like to be a part of one of the most transformational companies of the decade? If you believe in our purpose and have passion for driving success through data, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data, Insight and Development team in Espoo.
This team is a part of the larger Brand team which works on brand management, brand marketing and digital services. We have a dynamic team of experts working in data and insights. Our team is responsible for creating strategic insights from data to enable better decision making and to increase efficiency & effectiveness of marketing and communications in a multi-business global environment.
Main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are:
- Analyzing the brand’s performance globally and evaluating performance of various marketing activities.
- Monitoring data flows, sustaining and developing marketing data warehouse and ensuring data quality.
- Managing and prioritizing the backlog for data integrations and data visualizations.
- Sharing your findings through dashboards and visualizations.
- Preparing regular & ad hoc reports and presentations; responding to information requests.
- Promoting change on our journey of building a culture that acts on data.
- Working closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external partners to translate data-driven findings into actionable insights.
We are looking for:
- Strong analytics knowledge and passion for driving success through data, digital marketing, and B2B Business.
- Proficient skills to utilize data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI).
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g., GCP).
- Data understanding & data management skills (SQL).
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions and to collaborate with stakeholders.
- Considered a plus: programming languages (Python, R), familiarity with Git and relevant academic degree.
What we offer you:
- A chance to co-own and develop our marketing data warehouse and designated tools.
- An opportunity to define new ways of driving success through data in global context.
- A chance to work with a diverse group of people, including marketing, communications, IT and your data & insights colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and ability to influence where to work from.
Contact Henrico Digital’s recruitment consultant Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com) by sending a short message and a link to you LinkedIn profile. Submit your info by 23rd of October the latest. Please note that we start interviews already during the application period.
The recruitment process will include interviews and aptitude assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Location: Espoo, Finland
Submit your application by 23.10.2022