”We have been very pleased to work with Henrico Digital founder & CEO Tomi Pyyhtiä on this project. He has helped us to see how we can be more competitive and successful in the near future.”
Jyrki Rehumäki, CEO, Aller Media Finland Oy, Dingle Oy
Six months ago, in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, Henrico Digital was given the opportunity to work with Dingle Oy, part of Aller Media Finland. Tomi Pyyhtiä, Founder & CEO of Henrico Digital, was assigned to take on the role as the interim Chief Digital Officer (CDO) of Dingle Oy.
The goal was to create a turnaround strategy for Dingle, and not only to manage the day-to-day New Business sales (NB), operations and digital presence, but also to kick-start and lead Dingle’s new strategy to be an agile forerunner in digital marketing services in Finland.
Amongst the development projects there were three main priorities from the client: Creating Dingle’s turnaround strategy, supporting Dingle’s active NB sales, as well as strengthening Dingle’s media team’s know-how and offering (e.g. SEM/SEO, CRO, A/B testing, Google Marketing Platform tools, programmatic marketing).
The projects resulted in five key outputs:
- Building up Dingle’s turnaround strategy together with management team:
- vision, mission, strategy goals, processes, people, services
- Interviewing Dingle’s key customers, management, employees and Aller Media’s management board
- Dingle’s digital services audit and optimization
- Competitor analysis
- Support actively New Business (NB) sales and getting new customers on board
- Building up Dingle’s media team’s know-how and skill set
At Henrico Digital we simply aim at filling the client’s need for competency – whether it is through recruitment, digital business consultancy services or a combination of both. We want to make the experience as seamless as possible.