Do you have a strong drive to build meaningful client connections and support your clients in reaching their business objectives? Are you interested in being part of a driven and collaborative team, where you can contribute to the success of some of Finland’s biggest companies by leveraging data and analytics to improve their strategic decision-making?
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an experienced
to join our team of about 20 data & analytics experts in Helsinki or in Turku.
We work with some of the largest companies in Finland, and you will get to work with clients from several industries to facilitate their data-driven business decision-making, find opportunities and make recommendations. This role reports to the Head of Client Services.
Your responsibilities include:
- Accountable for proactively nurturing and expanding a portfolio of (mostly) B2B client accounts (around 3-5 clients) with a focus on long-term growth and development.
- Acting as a trusted advisor and sparring partner to your clients, helping them succeed in their business.
- Taking the lead in managing the client team, without assuming a managerial position. You will be acting as the voice of the customer, conveying their needs and requirements to the team.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A service-oriented attitude and a genuine desire to assist clients in finding the most suitable solutions for them.
- You do not need to know everything about analytics, but you should feel comfortable providing consultative guidance to clients in identifying business-driven solutions, including areas such as:
- Digital marketing
- Business and marketing analytics
- Experience in data-driven marketing, including aspects such as goal setting, metrics, tracking, actions, etc.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously and prioritising own work to meet the deadlines.
- Strong collaboration, communications and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English.
What we offer:
- A meaningful position working with top clients helping them succeed in their business.
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths.
- A unique career opportunity with highly competent, collaborative and supportive colleagues.
- Hybrid flexible model between working onsite and remotely.
- Lunch & sports benefits, occupational health services, bicycle benefit, as well as access to online seminars and magazines to support your professional and personal growth.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible but no later than by 24.08.2023 to Henrico Digital’s recruitment consultant Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Quru is one of the most experienced analytics agencies in Finland, pioneering in web analytics for almost 20 years. We are a home base for true professionals who don’t need to raise themselves with empty promises. Qurus are known for their brilliant work, curiosity and quirky humour. And most of all – we are easy and fun to work with.
Quru is part of Salomaa Group alongside with Dagmar, SEK, Kaski Agency, Ambine and Radly. We are also a member of the global AKQA chain, a part of WPP Group.
Read more about Quru: www.quruanalytics.com