Uponor is rethinking water for future generations. Our offering, including safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure, enables a more sustainable living environment. We help our customers in residential and commercial construction, municipalities and utilities, as well as different industries to work faster and smarter. Uponor employs about 3,900 professionals in 26 countries in Europe and North America. In 2021, Uponor’s net sales totalled approximately €1.3 billion. Uponor Corporation is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We believe that every employee has the potential to grow. We provide the conditions for doing so. We provide opportunities to learn new things that will help you to succeed, and we provide unique career paths. We are now looking for a
Director – Enterprise Architecture and Digitalization
As an ideal candidate you are an experienced software/information technology professional who is ready to design and shape Uponor’s IT landscape to support our growth ambitions. In this role, you will report to Vice President, Information Technology.
- Designing a high-level enterprise IT architecture based on Uponor’s business environment, digitalization plans and strategy
- Ensuring that technical solutions align with long-term business requirements and support the enterprise business process digitalization
- Linking business strategy and processes to IT platform strategy and decisions, and composing a development roadmap that addresses the development needs
- Leading the Enterprise Architecture and Digitalization team
- Taking responsibility for technology selections based on business strategy and needs
- Governing solution and architecture decisions to meet the current and future business demands
What we value:
- 5+ years of experience of working as a software/information technology professional
- Experience from leading change and ability to build up motivation in the organisation
- A good understanding of cloud-based solutions and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps
- Experience from planning and developing a distributed global cloud-based system
- Previous experience from planning and developing Oracle ERP and Analytics solutions or similar is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English. Other languages are considered a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
What we offer:
- A meaningful job and a chance to be part of an awesome team in an international fast-growing company with a purpose. We want to ensure that all people in the world have access to clean water
- We provide an environment that is safe, healthy and sustainable and fun to work in – all at the same time
- Hybrid workplace location at our office in Vantaa, enabling you to work also remotely
- Competitive salary, good employee benefits, occupational healthcare services and as an international company, good career development opportunities.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but no later than by 29th of April to Henrico Digital’s ICT Recruitment Consultant Andreas Ögård (email@example.com). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Uponor