ePassi has grown to become a leader in the world’s leading mobile payments provider for employment benefits. Millions of employers and staff use ePassi’s app and mobile payments solution to seamlessly redeem employee benefits across our unrivalled merchant network. ePassi has created a leading-edge fintech solution with high revenue recurrence. ePassi’s committed and visionary team is continuously working to continue company’s rapid growth – including user base, turnover, and net revenue.
The team of experts is growing and looking for an agile Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team of enthusiastic and supportive people across Europe!
Therefore, we are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist
to join ePassi’s team here in Finland. Are you the all-rounder in digital marketing we are now looking for ePassi?
In this position, you will join team of 5-7 marketing professionals both here in Finland and Sweden. In this role you will be responsible for the execution of ePassi’s marketing activities and strategy in the digital channels. This includes:
- Campaign management and optimizations for paid search (PPC).
- Marketing automation and workflow planning.
- Campaign analysis, reporting and ad hoc data pulls.
- Utilization of social media management tools and ad targeting.
- Contributing to overall digital marketing and search strategies.
- Driving growth in content optimization and brand awareness.
We expect you to have:
- Applicable education (BBA/Master’s Degree) in marketing or relevant field.
- Min. 2 years of experience working in digital marketing (in an agency or inhouse).
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (HubSpot or relevant).
- Online marketing skills e.g. SEM, SEO, Display and Paid Social.
- Native-level spoken and written Finnish and fluent English. (Swedish is a plus)
ePassi offers you:
- Great opportunity to join an international high-tech company with aim in growth.
- A possibility for a pragmatic professional to deepen one’s skills in the field of digital marketing!
- Skilled team of marketing professionals in Finland and Sweden.
- Benefits of a benefit company!
Interested? Please submit your CV and application letter soonest possible, but no later than June 16th to Henrico Digital’s Senior ICT Recruitment Consultant Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com). We will start the interview process with suitable candidates -right away.