Nordic ID has deep roots in identification solutions. We are based in Finland and focus on
developing and delivering innovative identification solutions utilizing latest RFID & IoT
technologies for real time item tracking. We serve customers in multiple industries and
distinguish ourselves by being a company who can do it all: We develop our own readers
and software for complete solutions.
Nordic ID is part of global BRADY Group of 5700 employees on five continents. Founded in
1914, Brady has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications,
manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other
industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Brady’s fiscal 2021 sales
were approximately $1.14 billion.
We are looking for a
to join our team that develops and maintains RADEA (Real-time Data on Enterprise Assets), our
cloud-based RFID data consolidation and reporting platform, used by hundreds of customers
around the world. In this role, you will report to Software Development Lead.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing the current CI/CD pipeline and keeping all services up and running.
- Developing and improving the pipeline to cover all software releases whilst reducing manual work needed for creating new services and releases.
- Working in tight co-operation with development teams.
- Improving the automatic testing functionality as a part of the CI/CD pipeline.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Previous experience from a similar role – or you may currently be an experienced SW Developer wanting to focus on DevOps.
- Understanding and working experience from at least one: Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Azure CI/CD and/or containers.
- Understanding of Python and scripting languages.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a central role where you can develop your skills in a DevOps.
- You will be working together with great and talented people in a flat organization where everyone’s contribution makes a difference.
- Nordic ID can offer highly motivating career path for professionals passionate about identification technology. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at either Espoo or Salo enabling you to balance between working on-site/home.
- Occupational health care, cultural vouchers and a mobile phone benefit.
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.