Would you like to be a part of one of the most transformational companies of the decade?
If you believe in our purpose and have a flair for creating strong brands,
then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Design System Manager to join our Global Brand team based in Espoo (Finland). The team of experts working in the Strategy, Operations and Brand Management is collaborative. Our team ensures that the Global Brand team has the right strategy, processes, and operational excellence to drive the team forward through focus on priority assignments.
Neste has recently established a design system to be used as a foundation for Neste’s digital products and experiences and seamless user experience across Neste’s digital touchpoints. As a Design System Manager, you are ensuring a unified brand image across Neste’s digital channels. Your exciting challenge is to drive design system maturity to a governed level; as a core organizational capability. You will report to the Head of Strategy, Operations and Brand Management team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ownership, operative tasks, administration, and development of the Neste design system and ways of working.
- Driving coherent Neste brand identity in digital touchpoints by bridging brand identity to digital development.
- Advocating an ambitious, collaborative, and sustainable user-centric and data-driven design culture within the company.
- Managing user interface design and development across Neste’s digital platforms, applications, and services to support coherent user experience.
- Building and nurturing Neste’s design community; providing support and training, promoting the design system.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- 5+ years in digital design development or another relevant field.
- Track record in building and orchestrating a design system in a multi application environment.
- Experience in different UX and UI tools and platforms e.g., Figma, ZeroHight, Amazon style dictionary or similar, version control systems (e.g., Git, BitBucket).
- Ability to brief and guide designers and translate design language to other internal and external stakeholders across the matrix organization.
- Good facilitation and communication skills e.g., cooperation between business and design units.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills with experience of large-scale projects.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to define new ways of driving success through design in global context.
- A chance to work with a diverse group of people across Neste.
- Competitive salary and a variety of benefits.
- Flexible working hours and ability to influence where to work from.
How to apply?
Submit a link to your LinkedIn profile and your portfolio by 14th of February the latest to Henrico Digital’s consultants Linda Rättel or Markus Hämäläinen (email@example.com). Please note that we’ll start the interviews right away.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained with their consent.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
The world is going through changes. At Neste our strategy reflects the understanding and mindset that we can be in charge of these changes to serve our purpose: to create a healthier planet for our children.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.