Avaus has in the past years been developing methodologies for efficiently leveraging data and automation to improve marketing and sales results (read more about the “Factory” methodology here). Our industry experience shows that in order to get undeniable business results from data and technology, companies need to ramp up their automation level – across Data x Algo x Action.
Now, following our spearhead in Sweden, we are looking to accelerate our Data and Analytics business in Finland by introducing those methodologies to Finnish companies, and are looking for a
Data Science Competence Lead
- Be a competence lead for data science / algo development in the Finnish Data & Analytics team
- Be a leading expert in client deliveries, leveraging the Avaus methodology library and accelerators
- Be part of developing Avaus methodologies especially in the Data and Algo domains
- Lead and coach junior team members in client deliveries and to develop in their careers
- Work with colleagues across competences to deliver undeniable business impact for our customers
What does success look like?
- You have been an active contributor to successful client deliveries across B2B and B2C accounts
- You have been an active contributor to the Avaus Factory methodology and the asset library we have
- You are recognized as an industry expert in increasing automation levels and data utilization in the sales and marketing domain
- The team will evolve to have a unique position in terms of talent attraction and competence development
What we offer
- A platform for accelerating your career – being part of the entrepreneurial team and learning how to grow a business in the front row, but within a well established business
- A learning path where you get to leverage the Avaus best practices developed in our Swedish Data & Analytics team and build a success story in Finland
- Career advancement opportunities based on your interests and ambition – let us know what you would like to achieve in your career and we will build the path together!
- +3 years of experience from consultancy in the data science field
- Business interest and orientation – ability to effectively communicate to business stakeholders
- Ability to work in cross-competence teams and collaborate with colleagues within Finnish team and across Avaus markets
- A willingness and drive to be part of building an international success story
- A hunger to learn and develop in your role – irrespective of your experience. Yet, you cultivate and contribute to a culture of psychological safety and open discussion.
- A pragmatic approach to your field – we are not looking for the best mathematician or the most advanced algorithm developers – rather for a person who can apply data science methodologies as part of the end-to-end process of creating business driven use cases (data x algo x action). Building quick demos based on use cases are a part of your way of working.
- Professional level English and Finnish languages
It’s considered a plus if you
- Have experience from leadership positions
- Speak German or Swedish
- Have an epic non-work related special skill to match those of your future colleagues . We have some DJs, handicrafts, coffee lovers and really bad karaoke singers, and would love to hear what your special skill is!
- Have great empathetic communication skills that you can synthesize with business understanding
Please send your CV (latest 5th of April) to Henrico Digital’s Senior Advisor Tomi Kinnunen (email@example.com). Please note that we go through the applications as soon as we receive them, and we will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.