Are you the data and analytics professional we are looking for, is MarTech close to your heart?
Do you thrive in the field of data and analytics?
Matterkind connects people to what matters — connecting brands to the right audiences, and people to the right content. We offer brands a strategic partner in creating lifetime customer value across addressable activation. In a fragmented media landscape, Matterkind leverages best-in-class technology to deliver comprehensive and optimal addressable solutions. Our proprietary data and tradecraft, combined with an audience-first approach, enables us to drive better business outcomes on behalf of agency partners and clients. Matterkind operates in over 70 markets worldwide. Together with Kinesso and Acxiom we make up IPGs Marketing Intelligence Engine. Learn more at www.matterkind.com www.kinesso.com & www.acxiom.com .
Matterkind is now looking for a
Data & Analytics Manager
to join their team here in Helsinki.
- Leading and managing data & analytics related projects.
- Giving input to overall data business development, whether it was taking part in tendering of platforms for a client or pitching for a new case.
- Defining data-driven business and sales opportunities.
- Scoping new projects together with the team.
Here are some capabilities we are looking for
- Experience in website tag management tools e.g., GTM, Tealium or Ensighten.
- Experience in data visualization tools e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or Google Data studio.
- Experience in data warehousing, especially Google BigQuery.
- Basic understanding of data modeling.
- Basic understanding of ETL processes.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic company, with great clients and co-workers.
- Low hierarchy and nice colleagues both here in Helsinki and abroad.
- International working environment with over 40 specialists working under Matterkind’s umbrella.
In Finland Matterkind is represented by R3AL which was acquired by IPG in 2017. We have a close cooperation and shared offices with Mediabrands and our sister agencies Initiative and UM. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and Punavuori in Helsinki. IPG in Helsinki employs 70 marketing and communications experts in six different business units (Virta/UM, Inititative, Reprise, Kuulas, Marvelous & R3AL/Matterkind).
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico Digital’s Senior ICT Recruitment Consultant Markus Hämäläinen (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start the interview process with suitable candidates right away.