Oras Group is a significant European provider of sanitary fittings: the market leader in the Nordics and a leading company in Continental Europe. The company’s mission is to create the smartest water experiences for everyone and its vision is to become the Perfect Flow Company. The Group has two strong brands, Oras and Hansa. The Group operates with its own staff in 17 markets. Oras Group’s net sales were 233.5 million euros in 2021 and employed 1255 people.
We are now looking for a
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
who will be responsible for optimizing the conversion and user experience across Oras Group’s websites and apps. This is a new role located in Espoo, Finland, and reports to Web & eCommerce Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Optimizing the performance of Oras Group’s websites by utilizing data analytics and user behavioral insights to identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and executing testing strategies, incl. A/B tests, multivariate tests and other optimization tactics to optimize conversion rates.
- Working closely with content creators to create and implement effective landing pages and website elements.
- Monitoring and analyzing key optimization metrics, and reporting on performance and insights.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously improving CRO approaches.
As an ideal candidate, you have a good understanding of the following:
- Digital analytics – analyzing and interpreting data from web analytics tools to understand user behavior. Previous experience of using e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, Hotjar or Crazy Egg alongside with Google Analytics is appreciated.
- A/B Testing – understanding of A/B testing methodologies and how to design and execute effective tests.
- UX design principles – good understanding of user experience (UX) design principles and how they impact conversions. Optimally, also have basic design and copywriting skills to be able to create and test website elements (or even landing pages).
- SEO understanding – ensuring that the optimization efforts work with search engines.
- Communication and collaboration skills – working closely with colleagues across the field, such as marketing, vendors etc.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn – adopting new technologies and strategies, always experimenting with new ideas.
- Experience from working with international and cross functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, being a proactive and solution-oriented team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Finnish & German considered a plus).
- Relevant education/degree.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for personal growth and achievement – this is a new role that shapes itself around your vision and strengths.
- Opportunity to work in a small but ambitious marketing team in a truly international set-up, shaping the future of our business by utilizing state-of-the-art solutions and resources.
- Low hierarchies and open and transparent communication.
- A flexible hybrid working environment at our office in Espoo, Finland, enabling you to balance between working on-site/home for 2-3 days per week.
- Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile to Henrico Digital’s consultant Mira Vesala (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by Sun 30th April 2023. We will start interviews with suitable candidates already during the application period.
Read more about Oras Group: https://www.orasgroup.com/