Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to be a part of an international and multicultural team? Are you ready to join a company whose customers are all over the world?
NL Acoustics is the world’s leading provider of acoustics-based maintenance solutions, enabling anyone who uses our products to transform sound into something valuable. We focus on intelligent and easy-to-use solutions that are designed for real needs and that provide concrete value using pioneering, advanced analytics. While customer feedback is one of the best sources of information, we think beyond what the customer tells us — we understand the problems our customers face. This pushes us to continuously question our offering and think outside the box: how we can provide more value, what creates value to the customers, and how we can provide this as smoothly as possible.
We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a
CLOUD DEVELOPER to join the NL Acoustics family!
You’ll join an ongoing project where you will help establish technical details and drive the overall engineering practices, and methodologies. The challenge ahead for our team is one-of-its kind, and you will have the opportunity to pick and choose the latest and greatest from the cloud native landscape in this unique opportunity!
Note: You do not need to have experience from all of below! We are also looking for willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated professional experience from similar roles.
- Impeccable command of modern NodeJS and/or Python ecosystem.
- Experience in Docker and containers orchestration (AWS Fargate or Kubernetes is a plus).
- Worked on immutable infrastructure and applied IaC principles, with AWS CloudFormation as a plus.
- Drive and resolve for results.
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus.
As an international company our spoken language is English, other language skills are a plus. To succeed in this role, you need excellent communication, debugging and analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset. Not forgetting the ability to work independently, of course there is your team and supervisor supporting you. Salary range varies depending on your experience and skills. We value our people and we would also appreciate your take on this!
- Meaningful work: Our products solve concrete problems and have a significant impact all over the world.
- People: We are a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who love their work and working together.
- Self-development: We offer an annual learning budget for everyone to spend on professional development. As a growth company, we have interesting career opportunities as well.
- Flexible working hours and location: Hybrid work is 100% supported.
- Company healthcare: We offer an extensive healthcare package.
- Accessibility: Our HQ is in Pasila, a few minutes away from local railway stations and other public transportation.
- Free parking: If needed.
- Edenred lunch benefit, as well as free office snacks and beverages.
- Edenred sports and culture benefits, and private gym in the HQ building
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible to Henrico’s recruitment consultant Markus Hämäläinen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we go through the applications as soon as we receive them, and we are ready to move fast when we find the right candidate.