ACON’s worldwide mission is to inspire children and youth for outdoor play, sports, and activities. We offer a wide range of high quality and innovative products which bring people outdoors playing games. In addition to our high-quality products, our global success is based on a professional team familiar with our products and dedicated to customer satisfaction and eager to drive for success in the global marketplace. ACON currently operates in all European countries and in North America, with offices in Finland, USA and China.
We are now looking for a
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
to lead our Information Technology to support our international growth. We have been in the international D2C eCommerce business for almost 10 years and need your proven experience now to take us to the next level. This role is responsible not only for the strategic oversight of ACON’s worldwide corporate technology environments, but also the appropriate tactical and operational execution. Strong leadership and management skills in fast-moving and nimble internationally growing business environment, with big picture strategic thinking are critical for the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and advance our global technology infrastructure, software applications and their integrations with all aspects of our business – including but not limited to eCommerce and other sales platforms, customer engagement, customer service, logistics, product development, finance & administration, and reporting.
- Set the IT strategy for international expansion and implement it.
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend, and implement IT resource requirements and improvements, including personnel, equipment,policies, software, and services.
- Develop and oversee the IT budget, and oversee IT administration and purchasing.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and educate business stakeholders on the potential for new technologies to deliver return oninvestment by enabling business innovation, efficiency, and competitive advantage – emphasis on integrations, automation,processes, and data of growing eCommerce ecosystem.
- Responsible for all information security and cyber security aspects of the enterprise and all third-party engagements related to ourIT environments.
- Master’s degree in information technology, concentration on IT infrastructure is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of ten years of progressive managerial experience. Must be capable of managing and motivatingprofessional employees and technology partners, and possess leadership, communication skills and sound judgment.
- Leadership experience in direct-to-consumer eEcommerce IT solutions in international business environment.
- Fluent written and verbal command of English language. Our official corporate language is English.
- Expert in challenging, convincing, and managing the various stakeholders involved.
- Thorough understanding of cloud systems and how to operate them efficiently
- Experience in Managing IT and business system integration and expansion projects around Microsoft Business Central
- Knowledge in AI- driven customer data warehouse solutions
- Entrepreneurial work spirit
- Experience in data-driven management and work structure
What we offer
- Opportunity for being a part of a Finnish based internationally growing D2C success story.
- Good salary based on your competence and experience
- A great place to work with our people consisting true Thrill Seekers in Finland and abroad
Please submit your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible, but latest by 20.11.2021 to Henrico’s recruiting consultant Rami Ahonen (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will start interviews with suitable candidates right away.
Read more about Acon at https://www.acon.fi/