Would you like to join our mission to put new innovative technology to work for the environment? If you believe in our purpose and have passion for driving success in a global scale, this is the job for you!
BitApps Group is an environmentally aware ICT company that provides innovative scalable solutions combining satellite data, AI and mobile solutions. Our passion is to show how new technologies like satellite monitoring can be utilized in the sustainable management of natural resources. Our first commercially available mobile solution built on our cloud platform is WoodsApp (to be launched in Jan 2023), which provides real-time information about the condition of forests to both private forest owners as well as to forestry organisations.
Our company is growing, and we are now looking for a
Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
to join our motivated team of 30 experts from IT, GIS, remote sensing and forestry. This is a new key role that reports directly to the Group’s CEO and is located in Helsinki, Finland.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensuring a successful launch of BitApps solutions to B2C and B2B audiences in select markets globally.
- Creating and implementing a marketing strategy to attract relevant target groups and drive application downloads according to set KPI’s.
- Leading a content production team in local markets (currently in Germany, Austria, Poland) to support awareness and interest building towards the WoodsApp solution.
- Together with colleagues from the Business Development team, taking responsibility over market research activities to find new potential markets for WoodsApp.
- Discovering new use cases for the platform through market research.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
- Previous experience from successfully launching new innovative tech solutions to international markets.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and development of marketing strategies to select audiences according to business targets.
- Sharing our vision and values for harnessing tech to work for the benefit of the environment.
- Hands-on attitude, curiosity and willingness to go the extra mile to getting things done.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
- Relevant technical and/or business degree.
- Fluency in English. Finnish and German language skills are considered a plus.
- Also considered a plus: Previous work experience with geospatial/map solutions, and understanding of mobile application distribution platforms (App Store, Google Play).
What we offer you
- A chance to make an impact in preserving the environment through high-tech that utilises satellite data and AI by ”putting data from space into your pocket” in the form of a mobile app.
- Opportunity to lead the commercial ramp-up of a new innovative application globally.
- Work in a sustainably funded company with a diverse group of colleagues from tech/IT and business development.
- An chance to innovate and discover new business opportunities for further utilization of the platform.
- Compensation that matches your skills, including also e.g. occupational healthcare services, recreational workshops and other team activities.
- Flexibility to work remotely, wherever it suits you best.
Contact Henrico Digital’s recruitment consultant Minna Kruhse (email@example.com) by sending a short message and a link to you LinkedIn profile. Submit your details by 20th of November the latest. Please note that we will start interviews already during the application period.
Read more about BitApps Group: www.bitapps.fi